- They are victims of over-analysis
- They want to match everything with their high standards
- Intelligent people judge themselves too hard
I have a personal philosophy of "from now forward" that prevents me from wasting time brooding about the past and what I could have done differently. I merely resolve not to make the same mistake again, and concentrate on what to do next, now that I am where I am.
- They aim for bigger things
- No one to appreciate them or have a meaningful conversation
- Smart people often develop psychological issues